The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders Discuss Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders problems, advice, and/or how tos.

Members Birthdays
texrex (62), jjluvstoride (49), njstoehr (38), tacho75xlh (35), 80ironhead80 (25)
Bison Motorsports
S&S Cycle
RYCA Motors
Energy One Clutches

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2009
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: Harley Modster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: 1976 Yamaha XS650
nightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the roughnightkid3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Front fender bolts for a 2009 1200n? I lost 'em!

So I have a situation - While in the midst of customizing my nighty I took off my front fender to take into paint - and I put the four bolts from the fender in a special place where they wouldnt get lost or stolen or wrecked - the thing is I can't remeber where the fack I put em! Now hear me out - I love the look of no fender on my bike - but the front fender does play a role when riding on wet pavement or in the rain - up here in Canada I managed to take my bike out last night with snow everywhere - I did find some dry roads ti rip on - but when I did hit some wet stuff I was getting fed in my face - bottom line - I need these bolts - but im not gonna go to the stealer and get charged up the a$$ for it - heres my question: What size of bolts are used on a front fender for a 2009 nighty? Hope you guys can help...Thanks again.
Old 5th February 2009
CANUKSTER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Lenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond repute

They're probably the same as on my '06 which are 5/16"-18 x 9/32" x 1/2" hex locknuts.

You might want to confirm with someone who actually has an '09 parts manual.
Lenster's 1250 2006 XL1250C, Hammer Crush Heads, 15 Degree Pistons, 10.5:1 CR, S&S Roller Rockers, Fixed Length Pushrods, Jim's Powerglide II Hydraulic Lifters, RedShift 585 Cams, Energy 1 Clutch w/ 15% Stronger Spring, Hammer Performance Billet Intake Manifold, Mikuni HSR 45, Offset Crush AC, RB Racing LSR 2:1 Exhaust and a Daytona Twin Tec TC88A with a Kickass Map by Rico 05R.