The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Figure Machine  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Memorials
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Memorials We have all lost someone close to us at least once in our lives. Here you can post a memorial to the ones close to you that are now riding forever in the wind.

Any inappropriate remarks in this topic area will be grounds for permanent banning.

Members Birthdays
Progressive Suspension
Biltwell
Superbrace
RYCA Motors

Biltwell

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th March 2005
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1218rr turbo
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
rottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond repute

I have a little girl and I am with you. It is hard to get them to understand that there are bad people out there. She is still wrestling with the concept of stranger. Life without perole should be sentence for child molesters and then others would not have to worry everytime our kids round the corner. Liberal laws that protect the abusers are not fair to the rest of us. Screw their rights. What about the victims. We are all victims because we have to foot the bill for these pathetic people. Death penalty may not be suckh a bad thing. No pitty for the wicked.
Spoiled but definitely not rotten. Started life as a black 1993, 1200 Now-1218, Home ported 2009 FI heads, Andrews N6 cams, Dyna2Ki, JMC aluminum swingarm, Chainsikle custom mid forward controls, GBC inverted front end, 3 degree wide-glide trees and 5 degree raked cups. 18x3.5 fatspoke rear with 150/60 and 21x3.5 with 120/70.

Last edited by rottenralph; 19th March 2005 at 18:02..
Old 19th March 2005
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHTCU
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
txsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune
Hi All....................

Thank, or we adoped China's way of dealing with such people, they get tied to a chair, and they put a pistol to there head and they get one shot.....then they bill his family $.17 for the bullet!
I think that would be to good for the piece of shit, asshole!!!!!
Old 19th March 2005
Luvs me an artsy chick...

Sportster/Buell Year: 97
cantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud of

He would never know what hit him....

Neither would anyone else....

game over...

"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

Occam's Razor...

in English: "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity."
My definition: "The simplest answers are the most likely"

~NRHS machined 1200 conversion, shittin and gettin...

XLF Tuning Stickies

Charging system troubleshooting

Old 19th March 2005
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: roadking classic
Sportster/Buell Year: 01
bud095 has disabled reputation

i cant see why he was even outof prison in the first place !
Old 19th March 2005

RedRider has disabled reputation

We need to string up these sick bastards. People that prey on innocent kids need not be shown any sort of mercy.

I hope her family is getting along as good as possible through this terrible hardship.
Know Thy Hog

Old 19th March 2005
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: ironhead
Sportster/Buell Year: 75
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 2004 1200c
75oldschool is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

theres a web site that you can go to that shows pukes like that in your naborhood.will ask wife what it is and post it later.but in my little town of laverkin there is six pukes with in one to two blocks of my home and one block of a school and kids walk past there house ever day this is bullshit! that they let these mother f--kers be that close to our kids let me tell ya if a kid come up missing around here there door will be the first ones i bet down!thats how f--ked up the system is and i just don't get it.my wife workes at a local store and one of them was in there and she started telling and showing the people at work who and what this bastard is and they watch him every time he comes in the store.well i got to go before i get really piss off about these mother f--kers still living and every one of the victoms suffer.just one bird shot to the the head is all the justise we need if i was the law.
Old 19th March 2005
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 04
Broncodog is on a distinguished roadBroncodog is on a distinguished road

This might be it:
http://www.parentsformeganslaw.com/html/links.lasso
Orange County Chapter
Old 19th March 2005
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back in the day....

Twenty or so good men would march into the sherrif's office, take him out and hang him in the street. As the father of a 7 year old I call "my Angel Girl", it tears at my guts to see that poor family and what they are going through. Monsters are real and they can look just like that son-of-a-bitch Couey and maybe living right across the street from you. Keep an eye on your kids, love them and teach them them about the real monsters in the world. God bless Jessica Lunsford and her family, our prayers and thoughts are with them.
Old 19th March 2005
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

The web sites are:

In Florida http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/

In the US: http://www.sexualoffenders.com/ (this has some adverts but it works well)
Old 20th March 2005

Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHTCU
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
txsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished road

Xhoodlum

Thanks for the Links!!
Know Thy Hog