The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Dead Creek Cycles
Lowbrow Customs
Motor Stage
Lowbrow Customs

Lowbrow Customs
Tags
motorsport, nightster, race, sportster

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd March 2009
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: KX250
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
Josh_613 will become famous soon enoughJosh_613 will become famous soon enoughJosh_613 will become famous soon enoughJosh_613 will become famous soon enoughJosh_613 will become famous soon enoughJosh_613 will become famous soon enough
Talking The Ofishul XLF "Kill List" thread

Fairly new to this particular forum, but been involved with many other motorsport related forums..... and there's always a "kill" list. Just think it'd be fun to see all of everyone else's sportster beatdowns. I'll start it

1. 2007 Yamaha Warrior with boltons (my brother's bike, he's still pissed)
Old 23rd March 2009
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: 883<1222 Revtech springs
Sportster/Buell Year: 93
ernofsteel is on a distinguished roadernofsteel is on a distinguished roadernofsteel is on a distinguished road

awesome idea bro!!! the site is a good one but has a dogooder gestapo that really hurt the sites popularity cuz they seem to get off on muzzling anyone that don't talk all prim an proper then boot em permanently if god forbid someone gets their feelings hurt! i jump from site to site too an recently started to visit this one. that KILL section always rocks on other sites but they usually have site cops not in a soviet union mentality bro.
Old 23rd March 2009
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 53.9 C.I. XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1987
Sportster/Buell Model #2: I Wish
BLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to allBLKBRD is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernofsteel View Post
the site is a good one but has a dogooder gestapo that really hurt the sites popularity cuz they seem to get off on muzzling anyone that don't talk all prim an proper then boot em permanently if god forbid someone gets their feelings hurt!
26,000 members last time i looked. I would say this site is pretty popular. All you got to do is follow the rules and watch what you say. Remember that alot of people read this site with their children.
Old 23rd March 2009
Luvs me an artsy chick...

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 97
cantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud ofcantolina has much to be proud of

I don't frequent other forums, but the idea is great...

If it catches on, I can make it a sticky, but probably in another area rather than just EFI? That can be your call....its your thread....

"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

Occam's Razor...

in English: "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity."
My definition: "The simplest answers are the most likely"

~NRHS machined 1200 conversion, shittin and gettin...

XLF Tuning Stickies

Charging system troubleshooting

Old 23rd March 2009
Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: cb750
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
Gojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the roughGojira is a jewel in the rough

my bikes faster than a vtx1300,but i would expect a stock 1200 xl to at least keep up with the 1300,its my cousins bike and has pipes and ac on it but it was not running right,we will have a rematch in october as he live four states away
Know Thy Hog

Old 23rd March 2009
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 04
seajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to beholdseajay is a splendid one to behold

2004 texas chopper 111"
  • 2005 texas chopper 111"
    • 2006 roadliner 113"
      • 2007 rigid chopper 117"
        • To many to count bt BIG BIKES
04/07 76"C NRHS #2 11:1 .590 cams TP rockers TC88A HSR-42 S&Sac LSR 2-1
Old 23rd March 2009
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: 07 883 X2 plus 5 Buells
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 92
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: and 2 more!!
NRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant future

Get some!!
www.nrhsperformance.com

Because the great white dyno doesn't lie

Last edited by NRHS Sales; 23rd March 2009 at 20:55..
Old 23rd March 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1203 XLH/Buell Hybrid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1988
williamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

10 year old girl on a mountain bike (barely)

Yama Virago 1100

Yama 600 something or other

2003 Dyna Wide

Honda Silverwing what was he thinking...?

Boy racer in a Mitsubishi
Old 23rd March 2009
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Other Motorcycle Model: Springer Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
srrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of light

My friends Road King, Blew him away and a little souped up Honda, some kid at a red ligt, I guess he just wanted to try to impress his girlfriend and ended looking like an idiot.
Ol' Cowboy Stephen of the Death Cats MC
Old 23rd March 2009
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: sporster custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
spnkthebear is an unknown quantity at this point

i only have a Honda VTX 1800 (1/4mile friends bike, and he always blows me anything longer then that
1998 1100 Virgo
and a 99 WSX Trans Am
oh and my cousins 05 Colbolt SS the one with the super charger
S/E A/C