The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lowbrow Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Licks Holiday
Energy One Clutches
Superbrace
Get Lowered

Hammer Performance

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd March 2009
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster Custom 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
jarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura about
Default Hookers On My Doorstep!!! Lol

Just got my troublemakers then ordered a second set. These look sweet and come with competition baffles and all hardware needed, intake gaskets, bolts, 02 bung eliminating bolts etc fits 07+ efi 1200 with forwards only. Anyone interested in a set let me know. I want to list on ebay but am offering to help out someone here that might not be able to get some before their sold out. Only 11 sets left after I bought mine. If no one shows interest in them in the next week or so I will list on Ebay
Old 23rd March 2009
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
scottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the rough

Jarhead.... Hurry and install them and get that camera warmed up
Old 23rd March 2009
Chief Harley Engineer

jarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura aboutjarhead08 has a spectacular aura about

I WILL but scoot had to go to dealer for repair, bastards warrantyed my battery then the next day I had absolutely nothing, couldnt get it to even take a charge. Dont know what happened while it was parked. They had it all weekend and never looked at it and closed today. Hopefully I get it back tomorrow. Hope that black looks good on there!!
Old 25th March 2009
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
dustin.marple is on a distinguished roaddustin.marple is on a distinguished road

Post pics up asap, I'm going to purchase a set but can't decide if I want to go w/ darksides when rest of my bike is chromed out. Want to see how it looks on your bike, otherwise I'll go with the slashed cut which are chrome.
Old 25th March 2009
Chief Harley Engineer

Im going to try and get them on but Im trying to snag a pc3 first. Rather not have any lean problems, but may go ahead and get them put on this afternon.
Know Thy Hog