The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > United States of America > Southwest > Arizona
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Superbrace.com
883 Sportster
NRHS Performance Long 2
Energy One Clutches

S&S Cycle

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2007
~~RIP Johnny G~~

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Paulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nice
Default Phoenix, AZ & Paulie?! Oh boy.

Well, I am going to Phoenix next week to beta test the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe/Tucson metro areas. I will be there from March 5 - 10. And depending on the area I may move to Phoenix this June!

Holy crap... I know there are a lot of you guys down there, whats a good place to ride if I decide to rent a bike for a day??? I am all about the P Town.

I don't know why I'm so excited about it but I know I'm ready for a change from Sac... see ya'll soon.

2005 Sportster 1200 Custom
Vance & Hines Sideshots, Screamin Eagle A/C, Detachable Sissy Bar, LayDown Brake Light, Smoked Lenses, SaddleBags, And an Attitude to Boot

Old 27th February 2007
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Flyrite Rigid completed?
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
indyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the roughindyrednek is a jewel in the rough

What area you staying at?
That will depend on good places to ride.
There are alot of places to go.
It will depend also on what part of the day for riding.
PM me with details and I will send you more info.
Old 27th February 2007
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLC1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
DC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really niceDC in PHX is just really nice

"I may move to Phoenix this June!"

hope to meet ya next week Paulie!
DC
Old 15th March 2007
~~RIP Johnny G~~

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200 Custom
Paulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nice

Well... just a small update. For anyone who cares.

I have been in Phoenix for a bit over a week now... Indy, we stayed at the 'Phoenix Airport' hotels... which can also be called 'the ghetto' hotels... Lol.

But aside from that we are just freaking out over the market in this city! Not to go into details but this beta test went GREAT as far as sales and profits... we are seriously considering opening up a Phoenix office full time... I may move here as soon as May/June.

Went to Flagstaff yesterday... about 20 degrees cooler... which was nice. They seem really anti-420 which sucks for Paulie420... but...

The city is cool as hell, cheaper than I can imagine, beautiful and FUN!!!!

Now all I gotta do is get my scoot down on the next road trip in between now and move date.

Keep all you AZ guys posted... I wanna join the AZ group if I do get down here!!!!

Yippppppy kkiiii yaaayyy....
Old 15th March 2007
Riding with Angels

Sportster/Buell Model: Darkside
Other Motorcycle Model: Harley Davidson FLHTPI
Other Motorcycle Year: 2004
Johnny G will become famous soon enoughJohnny G will become famous soon enoughJohnny G will become famous soon enoughJohnny G will become famous soon enoughJohnny G will become famous soon enoughJohnny G will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie420 View Post
Well... just a small update. For anyone who cares.

I have been in Phoenix for a bit over a week now... Indy, we stayed at the 'Phoenix Airport' hotels... which can also be called 'the ghetto' hotels... Lol.

But aside from that we are just freaking out over the market in this city! Not to go into details but this beta test went GREAT as far as sales and profits... we are seriously considering opening up a Phoenix office full time... I may move here as soon as May/June.

Went to Flagstaff yesterday... about 20 degrees cooler... which was nice. They seem really anti-420 which sucks for Paulie420... but...

The city is cool as hell, cheaper than I can imagine, beautiful and FUN!!!!

Now all I gotta do is get my scoot down on the next road trip in between now and move date.

Keep all you AZ guys posted... I wanna join the AZ group if I do get down here!!!!

Yippppppy kkiiii yaaayyy....
Hey Paulie you will have to take all the chrome off your bike if you move there, its not allowed. I will take some of it off your hands. I use to live in Scottsdale back in the mid 60's and back then there wasn't much there

2004 FLHTPI Police Intercepter ( Black and Chrome)
Know Thy Hog

Old 15th March 2007
The Horse is Un-Dead

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883 Custom (Stage 1)
AZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really niceAZFlyingDiver is just really nice

Hey Paulie!!

Been off the board for a bit cuz of work, so I'm catching up on news... it'd be great to have you around here - keep us posted!

P.S. If you hang in Scottsdale, there's TOO much chrome there!

'05 883C (living at 1100' above sea level near Phoenix, AZ)
S&S a/c, CS slash-cut slip-ons
45/175 jets, 2.75 turns out on the mixture screw, 1 needle shim
52.3HP, 46.2TQ

RIP Mr. Jimi and Johnny G...
Old 16th March 2007
Super Moderator

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CB350 Cafe Style
Other Motorcycle Year: 1970
khaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud ofkhaskins has much to be proud of

Hey, scout it out for me. My wife and I might move to Phoenix this summer as well.

2006 883L
AN Big Sucker Stage 1
Rejetted Carb: Slow 45, Main 175
Vance & Hines Side Shots
Flat Track bars, 4" Joker Machine Risers
Joker Machine Speedo Mount
Speedway Instrument MicroTach
Mid Controls
Lepera Daytona Sport or Lepera Bare Bones Solo
Black Progressive 412 12.5" shocks
Progressive Fork Springs
Knock-off SE Fork Brace
Chopped Rear Fender
Custom Taillight

Ol' Greasy Karl of the Spirit Stalkers MC
Outlaw Name Generator

XLForum Business Card Template

BEFORE YOU CLIMB ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE, CHECK THAT THE NUT THAT CONNECTS THE HANDLEBAR TO THE SEAT IS NEITHER TOO TIGHT NOR TOO LOOSE.