The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Foxcreek Leather  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
Lickscycles
Get Lowered
Fix My Hog
Sky Smith Insurance

Superbrace

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2007
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Firebolt XB12R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
black-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enough
Default Pics of a few winter mods

here are some better pics of the few things I did over the winter which include:

relocated the front signals
forcewinder and horseshoe breather kit
headlight and signal trim rings
smoked taillight
painted center of rear sprocket flat black
polished the rear wheel (you can't really tell in the pics though)

Old 14th March 2007
Devoted Life Behind Barz

Sportster/Buell Model: Highly modified 1200 c
Sportster/Buell Year: 01
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHX H-D Street glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
xllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good !!!!!!! only thing that bag on the fender and being lowered?

When life throws a curve...lean into it and open the throttle

The wind, weather, and two wheels...what else do you need??
Old 15th March 2007
Chief Know It All

black-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enoughblack-n-blue sporty will become famous soon enough

I really don't keep anything in the fork bag other then my paper and a few little things. I don't carry any tools that are heavy in the bag so it really don't do anything to the fender. I am really not all that worried about it either. It has been like that for quite awhile and hasn't done any damage.
Old 15th March 2007
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
chrome man has disabled reputation

Black and Blue that looks good,how does she handle the road with that low suspension?
Old 15th March 2007
Chief Know It All

she handles just fine for me. It's no corner carver, but the custom was never really meant to be one. It has the look I was going after though.
Know Thy Hog

Old 15th March 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 04
freekinfreak has disabled reputation

I like the bike lowered. Lowering mine as soon as I get it back home from storage. How much did you lower the front?
Old 15th March 2007
Chief Know It All

The front is lowered about 2 inches. I am now at the point where I am trying to decide if I want to put chrome covers on the motor or black it out. I am really not sure which way I want to go.
Old 15th March 2007
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster XLH 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Other Motorcycle Model: Electra Glide Standard
Other Motorcycle Year: 2007
Mohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the roughMohntonite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-n-blue sporty View Post
I really don't keep anything in the fork bag other then my paper and a few little things. I don't carry any tools that are heavy in the bag so it really don't do anything to the fender. I am really not all that worried about it either. It has been like that for quite awhile and hasn't done any damage.
Man what an idiot I am, I have a chip in front fender cause my bag had a snap in the center and guess what, I know how much wieght is to much wieght.
Old 15th March 2007
Chief Know It All

that sucks man. that is the first thing everyone says when they see how low my bike is and that I have the fork bag like that. I really am not all the worried about the fender. If it gets messed up eventually I will just repaint it or put a different one on. It has been like the for alittle under a year now and I haven't had any problems with it doing anything to the fender.
Old 15th March 2007
Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH Lo 1200 conv.
Sportster/Buell Year: 1989
Big_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really niceBig_Baazzoo is just really nice

You will like the forcewinder, and the bike is looking great!