The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
Zippers Performance
Lowbrow Customs
Motor Stage
Lowbrow Customs

RYCA Motors

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell Uly (sold)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: 2010 Ural Patrol(sold)
Phaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if you intended this but i like the contrast, the bike is in the shade and the bridge in full light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mop Bucket View Post
Bridge over Hoover dam before it was finished. Don't know if it has a name or not, haven't been back since the picture.

Old 6th March 2012
Retired Hasbeen

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: FLSTF Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 1999
Stairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsvett View Post
Couldnt resist...

I don't know how this is done but it's funny.
Old 6th March 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster XL 1200 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Corpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to allCorpsvett is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stairman View Post
I don't know how this is done but it's funny.
I know it is taking up space, but the devil made me do it... This one, as many are, was fabricated with layers in Photoshop.

Sent from my iPad/Tapatalk HD
Old 7th March 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
motorcycleCory is an unknown quantity at this point

The weekend after our wedding we had a second reception back where my wife was from. We both rode our motorcycles back and I got to do some riding around on my own in central Minnesota. I've got a favorite from that weekend with a railroad bridge in the background. If you look closely you'll notice my RK shocks, homemade pegs, and homemade rear turn signal mount.

Old 11th March 2012
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

This rickety old bridge connects Chester and Montgomery counties in the industrial section of town. It was deemed unsafe for traffic so they shut it down. No plans to fix at this time. So they are just going to leave it like this. I'd rather they paint it, and just open to pedestrian traffic/fishing/ect. I might have to run for local office!

Last edited by Brad; 12th March 2012 at 00:15..
Know Thy Hog

Old 14th March 2012
I am the great Cornholio!

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GT550
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Railroad bridge in Port Clinton PA

Sturgis 2009
Around the Lakes 2010
Texas 2011
New England 2011
Wreaths Across America 2011
Labor Day 2012
My first rally - Void 7
Pensacola 2012
Forum trip to Boyer WV July 2013
Coast to Coast to Coast in 100 hours

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne - "The Shootist"
Old 18th March 2012
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Mop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paralegalpete View Post
Don't know if you intended this but i like the contrast, the bike is in the shade and the bridge in full light
Glade you like it. I jumped off just to get a picture and the contrast was an accident.
Old 19th March 2012

ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Took this in FL a few days ago. FL - GA border on US 17

Old 19th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Lone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to allLone Rider is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParrotHead View Post
Took this in FL a few days ago. FL - GA border on US 17

Did you happen to make a stop in NC Saturday? I swear you were right behind me when you pulled out the gas station, I told my wife that it looked like one of the bikes on the forum.
Old 19th March 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rider View Post
Did you happen to make a stop in NC Saturday? I swear you were right behind me when you pulled out the gas station, I told my wife that it looked like one of the bikes on the forum.
Yes but for the life of me I cannot think where it would have been. I got gas at South of the Border, so it would have been 150 - 160 miles up I 95. Roanoke Rapid perhaps? I think there were about 25 sport bikes there when I got gas and they were blocking most of the pumps
Know Thy Hog