The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Drivetrain > Sportster Motorcycle Tires, Wheels, and Brakes
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Tires, Wheels, and Brakes Discuss issues with Sportster motorcycle tires, wheels and brakes.

Members Birthdays
Wardog (65), ZeD (62), JamieSporty95 (42), JStrong (37), llsmketr, Phelan (29)
883 Sportster
S&S Cycle
S&S Cycle
Get Lowered

Motor Stage

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd April 2007
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Hmurder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeger 200 wide tire kit, go/no go

Has anyone out there used the seeger 200 kit on their sporty? I am thinking of going down that road. Are there better options out there that would give the same result. Any reviews or pics would be great!

Hmurder
Old 28th April 2007
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Hmurder is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, five days and no reply. Is there no one out there that has used this? Maybe the wide tire thing isn't as popular as I though. I guess I'll have to write something about it when I get home and get in it on!
Old 28th April 2007
Drag Race Champion

NoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura aboutNoTrace34 has a spectacular aura about

I think a few here have done it. Im happy with the stock rear end on my 04.
My buddy next door builds his own pro streets and he wont go any larger than a 250.
I like the look but it seems to fit more with the big choppers. Im sure everyone here would love to see pics of your progress and the finished project. I know I would. I dont think a 200 would look too wide on a Snorty. Its all about building what you want...hope it goes well...and post pics!