The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Cruiser Customizing  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Dead Creek Cycles
Progressive Suspension
BIKE BUILDER
Burly

Ironworks Magazine
View Poll Results: Sex with a Forum Member?
Yes, I've thought of it. 282 27.25%
No, would never do that. 302 29.18%
Yes, sex was awesome! 67 6.47%
Not yet, but I'd sure like too! 384 37.10%
Voters: 1035. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2009
Riding with Angels

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 HUGGER
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
pbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of light

Where you been so long...you beautiful lady?
Old 10th March 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

Now there is a lady i would run off with! Oh..that's right.......
Old 10th March 2009
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASBERRY09 View Post

And there you go Rascal - Happy? Better be...........Babe.
Thank you for the wonderful pictures !
Old 10th March 2009
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 low
Sportster/Buell Year: n/a
SUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to all

haha i look like a hippie/elf thing.

Old 10th March 2009
Biker

SUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to allSUPERGiRL is a name known to all

Know Thy Hog

Old 10th March 2009
Riding with Angels

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 HUGGER
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
pbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of lightpbudrovic is a glorious beacon of light

SG you looks great as always.
Old 10th March 2009
Biker

thank you
Old 10th March 2009

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

Rasberry, you are beautiful!
Old 10th March 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASBERRY09 View Post
Your Bias because you and I are gonna run off here shortly - but thanks. Love you babe - forever !!!!!

Yes, yes I am, but I still stand by my statement
Old 10th March 2009
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLC
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FXSTD
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
superwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERGiRL View Post
haha i look like a hippie/elf thing.

I like it! Kind of reminds me of an early Allanis Morrisette....