The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Memorials
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Memorials We have all lost someone close to us at least once in our lives. Here you can post a memorial to the ones close to you that are now riding forever in the wind.

Any inappropriate remarks in this topic area will be grounds for permanent banning.

Members Birthdays
Cadrien, boyett (64), gulp2000a (60), soulshaker (51), eddien (44), sfxtech (36), 61Comet (36), Rix (35)
BIKE BUILDER
Energy One Clutches
Progressive Suspension
RYCA Motors

Bison Motorsports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th May 2011
JESTER Mafia-Hooligan Div

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
BWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond reputeBWP 5p has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettelover84 View Post
We Remember!
Yes we do!

Stuff: YES
Old 30th May 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Cosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbillb View Post
Very nice Cosmo....where is that?
That is at the EOD Memorial at Elgin AFB down in Pensacola, FL...also home of the EOD school. That was last year when Bryan's name was placed on the wall.

Here is the memorial:

If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them!
Old 31st May 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XLC
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Red Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really niceRed Red Kroovy is just really nice

Remembering and honoring you today Bryan.
Old 19th July 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883L
xlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura aboutxlbodyman has a spectacular aura about

May GOD protect us all from the darkness. The price of are FREEDOM has always been high but some pay so very much. I hope all who loved him find peace
Old 5th August 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: CB200
Other Motorcycle Year: 1975
EODrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
That is at the EOD Memorial at Elgin AFB down in Pensacola, FL...also home of the EOD school. That was last year when Bryan's name was placed on the wall.

Here is the memorial:

I made it to the memorial last year- GySgt Spicer and MSgt Benjamin USMC were both with me in AFG and were put on the wall with others. Dave Spicer was a good friend of mine and Fat Boy rider.
GySgt Pate was killed about a month ago in AFG. My neighbor's roommate (also EOD) checked into our unit on a fri and was killed while riding to work on Monday- life is short, live it to the fullest.
Know Thy Hog

Old 5th August 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Cosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeCosmo Kramer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODrew View Post
I made it to the memorial last year- GySgt Spicer and MSgt Benjamin USMC were both with me in AFG and were put on the wall with others. Dave Spicer was a good friend of mine and Fat Boy rider.
GySgt Pate was killed about a month ago in AFG. My neighbor's roommate (also EOD) checked into our unit on a fri and was killed while riding to work on Monday- life is short, live it to the fullest.
My condolences and prayers to you and your friend's family.

Thank you for your service to our country....it is greatly appreciated!

Stay safe
Old 5th August 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
mid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nicemid30 is just really nice

thoughts and prayers for you and his family
Old 7th August 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: CB200
Other Motorcycle Year: 1975
EODrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Please say a prayer for the family and wife of Sgt Dan Patron, USMC EOD. Killed in action in AFG yesterday. After this deployment he was planning on getting out and going to MMI.
Old 7th August 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 C Chopper
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 08
Other Motorcycle Model: XLH 1000
Other Motorcycle Year: 79
Likemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond reputeLikemlouder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODrew View Post
Please say a prayer for the family and wife of Sgt Dan Patron, USMC EOD. Killed in action in AFG yesterday. After this deployment he was planning on getting out and going to MMI.
Will Do Thought's And Prayer's for ALl Who Serve !!!!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/33uvl1i.jpg[/IMG]
Old 7th August 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
debster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to all

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences to all who knew him.

Wish we would get the hell outta there.

RIP MrJimi... miss you.

2000 XLH 883 Hugger
Know Thy Hog