The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum S&S Cycle  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > Europe > Ireland
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
NRHS Performance Long 2
Superbrace.com
Lowbrow Customs
RYCA Motors

Speedway Instruments

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2009
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: Roadster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
blueroadster will become famous soon enoughblueroadster will become famous soon enoughblueroadster will become famous soon enoughblueroadster will become famous soon enoughblueroadster will become famous soon enoughblueroadster will become famous soon enough

Been beautiful here in Kansas. Highs around 80 lows in mid 50's. No rain and light winds. Been like that all week and supposed to continue.
Old 19th September 2009
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDB-Sturgis
Other Motorcycle Year: 1991
KelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueroadster View Post
Been beautiful here in Kansas. Highs around 80 lows in mid 50's. No rain and light winds. Been like that all week and supposed to continue.
If only you knew how much that hurts sitting here this morning looking out the window, mist over the Glen and drizzle rain, seems the weather man got it wrong again........!!!!!!
Old 19th September 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1203 XLH/Buell Hybrid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1988
williamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Sunny here in this part of Scotland at 9.00 a.m.
Could be a day for a jaunt on the jalopy...
Old 19th September 2009
Master Mechanic

KelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamv1203 View Post
Sunny here in this part of Scotland at 9.00 a.m.
Could be a day for a jaunt on the jalopy...
we normally have the same as you, where in Scotland...
Old 19th September 2009

Sportster/Buell Model: 1203 XLH/Buell Hybrid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1988
williamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to beholdwilliamv1203 is a splendid one to behold
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticWolf View Post
we normally have the same as you, where in Scotland...
West coast, Dunoon... All change now... Wind and raining...
Know Thy Hog

Old 19th September 2009
Master Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamv1203 View Post
West coast, Dunoon... All change now... Wind and raining...
aye same here blue sky and sun but windy, so gonna get out and clear the hungover head before the rain comes back...........
Old 21st September 2009

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Short Chop
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1962
Blaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to allBlaze is a name known to all

Quote:
where about will you be going to..?
There's alot of Ireland that I wanna see, but I definantly have to spend some time in the "County Cavan" area. That is where I believe my ancestors to be from.

I may have to send one (or more) of ya'll a PM I have some "potential" legal questions that I'll need answering before I get "in country".

In a world of deceit, telling the truth becomes an act of revolt.
Old 21st September 2009
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XLC 883-90"
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
Sportster/Buell Model #2: M2 Cyclone
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2002
Other Motorcycle Model: Buell Blast
Other Motorcycle Year: 2002
stretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to allstretch7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
There's alot of Ireland that I wanna see, but I definantly have to spend some time in the "County Cavan" area. That is where I believe my ancestors to be from.

I may have to send one (or more) of ya'll a PM I have some "potential" legal questions that I'll need answering before I get "in country".
I work in Co. Cavan and lived there for 11 years until I moved 3 miles up the road into Co. Monaghan. If there's anything you want looking up, feel free to PM me.
Chris.
XL883C- 90" NRHS, XB heads, .536 cams, HSR 42, NRHS 3" Hurricaneflow airfilter, Supertrapp 2-1 (24 plates), BDL heavy duty clutch, Andrews 1st gear, 12.5" FAR adjustable shocks, Oberon eng. footrests, flush filler cap, JMC swingarm, GSXR upside down front end, etc, etc, etc.......

And a Buell M2.......To help use up the worlds rubber resources....
Old 21st September 2009
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
cotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nicecotnballs is just really nice

Its snowing here!! @#$%*&####@ !!
Old 21st September 2009
Master Mechanic

Quote:
Jeez cant believe the weather just cant stay of the Sporty any excuse and its gonna stay for the weekend, Paradise...... BUT WE WILL SUFFER FOR IT SOON NO DOUBT.
Well i was right we are paying for the freak few days of warm sunny days, it is pishing down and very windy, roll on next march... till the warmer days return, cold riding from now on. Oh well open fires and warm pubs to look forward to at night.
Know Thy Hog