The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985) For all those that wanna talk about Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles

Members Birthdays
hawkeye (66), Rigpa (46), petersca (35)
S&S Cycle
Sky Smith Insurance
Lowbrow Customs
Energy One Clutches

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2005
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
voneville is on a distinguished roadvoneville is on a distinguished road
Default boy i love my ironhead

I spent the weekend in Pheonix and got to ride around on an 05 Deluxe. It's a nice bike and all, but it's sort of like riding a BMW When I got home I had to run to the store, so I pulled out the old ironhead. Now that's motorcycle riding. It doesn't stop worth a damn, it's loud and nasty, and has plenty of attitude. It's funny though, the deluxe is the new "girls bike" cause it's got such a low seat. So I guess we don't have the market covered anymore. haha. Which might mean that the market will soon be flooded with used sporty's >

can't wait...
Old 2nd May 2005
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

So I guess we don't have the market covered anymore. haha. Which might mean that the market will soon be flooded with used sporty's There are currently 304 Sportsters listed on eBay.