The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum GL Sporster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985) For all those that wanna talk about Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles

Members Birthdays
jdhickm (79), Chip (66), Chief4x4 (64), willyobiker (62), CBryant (61), XLCH69 (58), sage (55), VettesRule (52), jerseyjeff (52), TheExecutioner (49), SalTheWop (49), manic_mechanic, pauldmedic16 (40), BluegrassXL (36), Superman
Progressive Suspension
NRHS Performance Long 2
Biltwell
Biltwell

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2009
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh
Sportster/Buell Year: 78
IronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura aboutIronHead78 has a spectacular aura about
Default Hopper what happened to all your pictures?

I was just surfing through the stickys and noticed that most all of Hoppers pictures are gone from his threads. To bad he had some well documented stuff posted in there. Hopefully it was a photo bucket issue and not someone ticking him off.
Old 12th December 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1977
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 75 motor in Norton frame.
Other Motorcycle Model: 42WLA 45, Harton, Narley
Other Motorcycle Year: 1942
Hopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronHead78 View Post
I was just surfing through the stickys and noticed that most all of Hoppers pictures are gone from his threads. To bad he had some well documented stuff posted in there. Hopefully it was a photo bucket issue and not someone ticking him off.
Twas Photobucket demanding $2.08c a month to continue service because I used all the bandwidth on my "free" account for this month already, whatever that means.

$2.08c later they are all back again.
No free lunch I guess.
Old 12th December 2009

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1962
GA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of lightGA_Ironhead is a glorious beacon of light

A victim of your own success, it would seem. It appears that you exceeded a 10GB transfer limit for the month. I had no idea there was any limit imposed by PB...

http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=54&...ed=f&topicID=9
http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=29&...=f&topicID=320
Old 23rd December 2009

Hopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to beholdHopper is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, and as soon as I "upgraded" and paid the $20 for a Photobucket "pro" account, giving my hotmail address in the process, my Hotmail has been flooded with hundreds of spams a day and some hackers got into my Hotmail somehow and sent bulk spams to everyone in my contacts list and sent emails list.
Coincidence? Dunno, but not happy.
Old 23rd December 2009
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1000cc Ironhead Sportster
Other Motorcycle Model: 96 KDX200 Dirt Bike
russzx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to all

Lucky i just annoy you on your work email mate!!

Old 23rd December 2009
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1100
Sportster/Buell Year: 1986
Jafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enough

Are we ever gonna get our avatars back???
Old 24th December 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafa39 View Post
Are we ever gonna get our avatars back???

Dunno. I think you have to pay to become a forum member or something??
Old 24th December 2009
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1100
Sportster/Buell Year: 1986
Jafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enoughJafa39 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
Dunno. I think you have to pay to become a forum member or something??
Hardly in the spirirt of the forum eh bro?

So I shall do without an avatar
Old 24th December 2009

Sportster/Buell Model: 1000cc Ironhead Sportster
Other Motorcycle Model: 96 KDX200 Dirt Bike
russzx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to allrusszx6 is a name known to all

I think Folkie . . .or one of the other mods wrote something a while back and said that if your avatar was a jpeg it got wiped and if it was a gif image it remained . .some sort of upgrade apparently . . . or maybe i have that arse about. Just tried to change mine to a gif . . .but no good?? . . all i could pick was one of the stock ones you pick out??. . ..blaaa!!!
Old 24th December 2009

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Loner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud of

you can put a free avatar from the choices provided go to your CP, if you want to put your then you have to be a paid member.
Photobucket full, easy fix, do like I do, I have two gmail accounts and two photobucket accounts.
I post lots of pics but I also have my webpage now.
Know Thy Hog