The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Organize a Ride-out or find a riding buddy
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Organize a Ride-out or find a riding buddy Here is where you can organize your local ride-outs or search for a new riding buddy.

Members Birthdays
Foxcreek Leather
Superbrace
Superbrace
Licks Holiday

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th June 2010
Be annoyed Now;Ask Me How

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
flskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to behold

I'll have the occasional beer if I know I'm in for the night and not driving anywhere.

"... With Liberty & Justice for All." Must be 18, Void where prohibited, Some restrictions may apply, Not available in all 50 states.

"My intentions are good & earnest & true but under my seat is internal combustion power. Satan is my motor(scooter)"
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Not only are the voices in your head real...they're accurate too!
Old 9th June 2010
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: kz750
Other Motorcycle Year: 1976
joesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant future

whats everybody thing of having a group breakfast 9am monday the 28th location to be announced...and start the ride at 10 am...

we need somebody to bring cooking supplies...pots pans paper plates things like that.....anybody allready plan on it or have some extra room...could use a cooler as well
08 XL883;HAMMER 1250,Heavy breather,Rinehart 2-1, Power Vision,Ebc floating rotor,XR1200 Nissin caliper,1200R Mastery cylinder,RK shocks,1in tank lift,wire tuck,crossroads fork brace,low rise drag bars int.wired,Goodridge Ss line,Chrome valve stem covers, and a few top secret parts..

Last edited by joesporty; 9th June 2010 at 04:01..
Old 9th June 2010
an obsession handed down

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
rubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesporty View Post
whats everybody thing of having a group breakfast 9am monday the 28th location to be announced...and start the ride at 10 am...

we need somebody to bring cooking supplies...pots pans paper plates things like that.....anybody allready plan on it or have some extra room...could use a cooler as well
sounds like a plan...gives us locals time to get over the mountain...or where ever.

Taxes are paid!

...Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right...~Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia
Old 9th June 2010
Old Fart M/C Club

Sportster/Buell Model: 883/NRHS 1250 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Bruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud ofBruce has much to be proud of

Are you talking about meeting at a restaurant and eating or cooking it??
Member of "The Cell #2"
Old 9th June 2010
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL project
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1982
Flame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
Are you talking about meeting at a restaurant and eating or cooking it??
Yes

Gamertag, PS4: Bikerdude__
Know Thy Hog

Old 9th June 2010

flskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to behold

I get the impression that the Breakfast will be at a restaurant and the cooking stuff will be for a cookout one night.
Old 10th June 2010

16 days to go...
Old 10th June 2010
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: kz750
Other Motorcycle Year: 1976
joesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant futurejoesporty has a brilliant future

Either way is fine with me....breakfast for that many people may be hard to do on a grill...so a restraunt would probably be the quicker way...that way its not noon by the time the last person is fed....The deals gap motel has a restraunt right??? Whats the best place to have breakfast RUBY???
Old 10th June 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesporty View Post
Either way is fine with me....breakfast for that many people may be hard to do on a grill...so a restraunt would probably be the quicker way...that way its not noon by the time the last person is fed....The deals gap motel has a restraunt right??? Whats the best place to have breakfast RUBY???

2 words...

Waffle House!

By the way is anyone else on this ride bringing a GoPro video with them?
Old 10th June 2010
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
gammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the roughgammaqueen is a jewel in the rough

I'm headed to the Biker's Hangout Bardstown Kentucky run in the AM. Hopefully I'll be able to find a hot spot somewhere and check in on this thread while I'm gone.