The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum RYCA MOTORS  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage Here is where you post discussions about seating and luggage

Members Birthdays
excel50 (73), blazer95 (64), mycle1000 (59), Barryn37 (53), QBALL (53), paulieb (52), cfranz (41), BMXATV (40), ravyn3 (35), Texas_Wild, hillpope (32)
DK Customs
Energy One Clutches
Lowbrow Customs
DK Customs

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st July 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
rcliffor is on a distinguished roadrcliffor is on a distinguished road
Default Free bag (well almost)

I have a moco license plate bag (part#64267-00) which came installed on my bike. Iit had about 1300 miles of use before it was removed, but it is still in excellent condition. What is missing is the clear tape that protects the fender from the bag rubbing. I will give someone the bag if they will send me $10 to cover having it boxed and shipped, or you can save the $10 if you want to pick it up in North Idaho.
V&H STRAIGHTSHOTS HS slip-ons
Mustang wide vintage solo seat
Kuryakyn Iso grips & pegs
Old 31st July 2007
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Other Motorcycle Model: FLHT Electra Glide Stand.
Other Motorcycle Year: 2007
celtic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really niceceltic is just really nice

i can't use it, but i just wanted to say it's cool of you to do this.

Repped.
Old 1st August 2007
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: 02 SV gone but not forgot
ozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to behold
Default Keep the Karma flowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcliffor View Post
I have a moco license plate bag (part#64267-00) which came installed on my bike. Iit had about 1300 miles of use before it was removed, but it is still in excellent condition. What is missing is the clear tape that protects the fender from the bag rubbing. I will give someone the bag if they will send me $10 to cover having it boxed and shipped, or you can save the $10 if you want to pick it up in North Idaho.
I think it is cool to share. Cigarman started a thread back in January where a person gives something to someone else then the recipient does the same. You might consider making the offer there also: http://www.xlforum.net/vbportal/foru...ad.php?t=45344
Keep the good Karma going

Ozark
Old 2nd August 2007
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd sure like the bag if it is still availalble.

-Andrew
Old 2nd August 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GN400
Other Motorcycle Year: 1980
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

hey that's a cool offer.
Way to go RC
Know Thy Hog

Old 2nd August 2007
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200r
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2005
grindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the rough

This is exactly what I need. Do you have paypal?

"...they mostly come at night......mostly."

2005 XL1200R - Arlen Ness Big Sucker AC, Cycle-Shack slip-ons, #185 Main/#45 Pilot, DynaTek Dyna 2000 Ignition, Forward Controls, 12" air shocks
2005 XL1200C - Stock as F*#k.
Old 2nd August 2007
~~RIP Johnny G~~

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200 Custom
Paulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nicePaulie420 is just really nice

Stand up guy... way to be.

2005 Sportster 1200 Custom
Vance & Hines Sideshots, Screamin Eagle A/C, Detachable Sissy Bar, LayDown Brake Light, Smoked Lenses, SaddleBags, And an Attitude to Boot

Old 2nd August 2007
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200r
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2005
grindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the roughgrindbastard is a jewel in the rough

Ah...I see that has aalbinger has first dibs. If he/she changes his mind though, I'm in. The "pay it forward" idea is cool too... I've got a couple of brand new HD Dealer shirts that I've never even worn.
Old 2nd August 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
rcliffor is on a distinguished roadrcliffor is on a distinguished road

aalbinger spoke up first....I sent you a PM to make arrangements.