The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum NRHS PERFORMANCE 2  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > VENDORS > Lowbrow Customs
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
wallylach (63), cob (60), decman (58), djhannu (52), Vaughn, irishhog (45), dangjalopy (41), earthoverdrive (36), edman87k5 (35), 79iron (32), mr_anti_chrome
CV Performance
S&S Cycle
CV Performance
Foxcreek Leather

Hammer Performance

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th May 2010
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha XS 750 E
Other Motorcycle Year: 1978
K3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really niceK3vl4r is just really nice
Default Lowbrow is great!

I was going to order a set of seat springs from wherever I could get them the cheapest, but I thought to myself "It's not too much more to get them from one of the guys that helps out the site." So I placed my order this morning around 10 pst.

It's already shipped via USPS! (I got the ship confirm email 2 hours later!)

Granted, it was a set of seat springs and a few magazine, but I know from experience that if i got it from another place (I was looking at Debrix), it would have taken days, maybe even a week before it shipped.It would have been a little cheaper elsewhere, but you do get what you pay for, and with these guys, the extra money goes into caffeine, apparently.

+100 on the speed, guys!
Old 7th May 2010
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: None
Sportster/Buell Year: None
Kirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to allKirk the Jerk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vl4r View Post
I was going to order a set of seat springs from wherever I could get them the cheapest, but I thought to myself "It's not too much more to get them from one of the guys that helps out the site." So I placed my order this morning around 10 pst.

Granted, it was a set of seat springs and a few magazine, but I know from experience that if i got it from another place (I was looking at Debrix), it would have taken days, maybe even a week before it shipped.It would have been a little cheaper elsewhere, but you do get what you pay for, and with these guys, the extra money goes into caffeine, apparently.

+100 on the speed, guys!
I've had the same experience from them as well. They're great guys.
Old 7th May 2010
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883Low
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
MaineHD is on a distinguished roadMaineHD is on a distinguished road

Just got the Biltwell Chump bars and the moto gloves that i ordered Monday night from them.Great service that for shore.
Old 7th May 2010
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883n
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
malingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura aboutmalingerer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vl4r View Post

+100 on the speed, guys!
+2 Biltwell moto gloves in 3 days Tracking # almost immediate
Old 11th May 2010
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
locoboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep im on the outher side of the world an tyler was spot on , if i cant get it in nz then i try lowbrow
Know Thy Hog

Old 11th May 2010
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Other Motorcycle Model: Custom Rigid XL
Other Motorcycle Year: 2007
billy bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nicebilly bob is just really nice

It is nice to finally hear some positive feedback on a business. Seems like there has been a lot of posts lately reporting nothing but bad experiences members have had.
This thread and your replies clearly proves what good customer service does for a business. Price is definately not always a factor. I agree with what was already posted,
doing business with people like this, more than makes up for the price difference.
Old 11th May 2010
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
islpunk is an unknown quantity at this point

Dealt with them and they were great. First order had wrong shirt, not only promptly sent right shirt with free freight but gave me wrong shirt. Even after I offered to buy it because I liked it anyways. Both times parcel had some freebies (posters or decals) in it. Those guys rule !
Old 10th June 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Hugger w/1200 kit
Sportster/Buell Year: 1994
Other Motorcycle Model: 1999 GSXR600
Dazed is an unknown quantity at this point

Ordered minor parts (tank gauge site, fuel line, exhaust wrap.) from them and had the fastest delivery service and best communication with a company in a long time. Hats off to LOWBROW. Awesome company!!
Old 10th June 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHRC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
GophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really niceGophersAndCheese is just really nice

I've had great experiences every time I've ordered from them too (Biltwell bars, t-shirts, stickers, etc.). They have a great selection of products.

Old 10th June 2011
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
majam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura aboutmajam1 has a spectacular aura about

Bought a couple of things from lowbrow. There service is the best! Emailed a couple of ?'s and got a response rite away. Lowbrow rules!
Know Thy Hog