The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Figure Machine  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage Here is where you post discussions about seating and luggage

Members Birthdays
jdhickm (79), Chip (66), Chief4x4 (64), willyobiker (62), CBryant (61), XLCH69 (58), sage (55), VettesRule (52), jerseyjeff (52), TheExecutioner (49), SalTheWop (49), manic_mechanic, pauldmedic16 (40), BluegrassXL (36), Superman
Lowbrow Customs
Get Lowered
BIKE BUILDER
CV Performance

Motor Stage
Tags
harley davidson, solo bags, sportster

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th June 2010
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: 02 SV gone but not forgot
ozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to behold
Default Advance order opportunity on Black DCW Syde Kick Solo bags

Hi Guys,

Here's the latest, greatest info on the black Solo bags:
The cargo ship is expected in Texas on June 6.My shipment
is expected to be offloaded and cleared by customs around
the 19th.

I have Black DCW Solo Left hand bags and a limited number of
black right hand bags arriving.

The last shipment of black Solo bags lasted about a week
I don't expect these to last long.

I am accepting advance orders at Ten dollars off in addition
to your XL Forum discount. The dark brown bags are available for immediate shipping at ten dollars off as well.

Estimated domestic delivery delivery date at your home for
advance orders is 6/25-6/26

The DCW Dyna bags are expected as part of this shipment.

Get'em while you can! HERE"S A LINK SOLO BAGS
Old 5th June 2010
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLC Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Rock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the rough

How do I get the XLForum discount? Is it something I need to do at checkout? Don't need the bags but am looking at something else on the site.
Old 5th June 2010

ozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to beholdozark is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Rock;2662210]How do I get the XLForum discount? Is it something I need to do at checkout? Don't need the bags but am looking at something else on the site.[/QUOT

When you check out enter: xlforum in the coupon field
Old 5th June 2010
Know It All

Rock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the roughRock is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozark View Post
When you check out enter: xlforum in the coupon field
Fair enough.... You will have a new customer shortly. I was checking out those seat pads and they are priced better than any I've ever seen.
Old 5th June 2010

Default It's pretty surprising what a difference such a simple product makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Fair enough.... You will have a new customer shortly. I was checking out those seat pads and they are priced better than any I've ever seen.
Hi Rock,

It's pretty surprising what a difference such a simple product makes. As a B.A.S. (Boney Ass Syndrome) sufferer I've found that they save me a lot of pain on my annual trip to visit a buddy in Texas.

Ozark
Know Thy Hog

Old 5th June 2010
Know It All

Quote:
Hi Rock,

It's pretty surprising what a difference such a simple product makes. As a B.A.S. (Boney Ass Syndrome) sufferer I've found that they save me a lot of pain on my annual trip to visit a buddy in Texas.

Ozark
Ozark.. I just tried to order (3 times) with Amex... Got message "There is a problem in processing this transaction. Please select another payment method or contact us." What gives? I was using AMEX.

Never mind... I just changed the method of checkout to Visa and it took properly. Ordered the Deluxe Midnight Black seat pad with Memory Foam. Great price and I thank you for the 15% discount. Looking forward to getting my order and saving my bony old butt.

Last edited by Rock; 5th June 2010 at 20:29.. Reason: Updated message
Old 5th June 2010

Quote:
Ozark.. I just tried to order (3 times) with Amex... Got message "There is a problem in processing this transaction. Please select another payment method or contact us." What gives? I was using AMEX.
Hi,

I just checked the site's payment processor. At present my processor is not set up to accept AMEX. I need to make a couple of calls to see what it takes to get it back on line.

In the meantime you have a couple of options; Use a different credit card or check out via PayPal. It will accept AMEX. For what it's worth, PayPal is a little sneaky they give the impression that you need an PayPal account when in fact you don't.

If all else fails send a check. It will reach me in a couple of days.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll fix the problem ASAP!

Don (Ozark)
Old 5th June 2010
Know It All

Quote:
Hi,

I just checked the site's payment processor. At present my processor is not set up to accept AMEX. I need to make a couple of calls to see what it takes to get it back on line.

In the meantime you have a couple of options; Use a different credit card or check out via PayPal. It will accept AMEX. For what it's worth, PayPal is a little sneaky they give the impression that you need an PayPal account when in fact you don't.

If all else fails send a check. It will reach me in a couple of days.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll fix the problem ASAP!

Don (Ozark)
Never mind... I just changed the method of checkout to Visa and it took properly. Ordered the Deluxe Midnight Black seat pad with Memory Foam. Great price and I thank you for the 15% discount. Looking forward to getting my order and saving my bony old butt.
Old 5th June 2010

Quote:

Hi,

Your order is packaged and ready to go We missed today's mail so it will go out Monday Morning via 2-3 day Priority mail.

Ride Safe!

Ozark
Old 6th June 2010
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Exile1003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ozark,

Do the left side bags fit a certain year sporty? I have an 03 and looking at this type of bag.
Know Thy Hog