The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Hammer Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
wallylach (63), cob (60), decman (58), djhannu (52), Vaughn, irishhog (45), dangjalopy (41), earthoverdrive (36), edman87k5 (35), 79iron (32), mr_anti_chrome
Ironworks Magazine
Superbrace
NRHS
Motor Stage

Don's Cyclewear

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago
Motor-Psyco-rider

Sportster/Buell Model: xlc
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 89
Other Motorcycle Model: jon way 250
Other Motorcycle Year: 13
rider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to allrider61 is a name known to all
Default magnetic info

The traffic lights in my town use coils under the asphalt to detect a vehicle at the intersections. (All both of them) When a feris mass is detected the light changes. The OL has a 250 cc scooter and has trouble and must turn right to get out of the clutches of the light. Not enough mass I figgured. I went to the local co-op and got a very powerful magnet. the kind ranchers induce to a Bull than swallowed a nail ,,It can pick up 6 lbs or so. I got 2 of them .. Those lights act like an 18 wheeler is on top of them. OL is happy she does not have to dodge the lights any more. fyi