The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Bison Motorsports  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Seating and Luggage Here is where you post discussions about seating and luggage

Members Birthdays
jdhickm (79), Chip (66), Chief4x4 (64), willyobiker (62), CBryant (61), XLCH69 (58), sage (55), VettesRule (52), jerseyjeff (52), TheExecutioner (49), SalTheWop (49), manic_mechanic, pauldmedic16 (40), BluegrassXL (36), Superman
Figure Machine
Get Lowered
Motor Stage
Energy One Clutches

Figure Machine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th June 2010
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
ldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really nice
Default Does anyone have an Ameritex Trunk Rack Bag?

I've been trying to find more info on the Ameritex Trunk Rack Bag. An example of one of the two can be found here http://www.jpcycles.com/product/831-...00&results=100. I can't really find answers to the questions I have about it. What I really want is the bigger Leather Pros Trunk, but that's a little out of my price range. So, does anyone have any pictures or info on the Ameritex ones?
Old 21st June 2010
Biker

ldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really niceldzeppelin is just really nice

This is the actual one I'm thinking of buying.
http://www.allamericanrider.com/prod...Tool-Bag-.html
Old 24th June 2010
Biker

Hmm, for the price difference I may have to gamble and try to sell it if I don't like it I guess.