The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Zipper's Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
hdbabe49 (65), gene405 (58), hongkong076 (44), whispanic (34)
RYCA Motors
Lowbrow Customs
Motor Stage
Energy One Clutches

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th July 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1973
big andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of lightbig andy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzkit View Post
Thanks, i am very pleased , the pictures really do not do any justice to it!
The eyes do pop along with the mouth and teeth! The best thing is there is not a solid line on it.
Got loads more in progress but its slow going!
thats a killer tat man very nice indeed
Old 7th July 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Bizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of lightBizzkit is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers bud!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 24th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 1957
IronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really nice

Shit pic, but thought you guys might appreciate it. Work in progress, so I'll post good pics once its all done.
Old 3rd September 2012
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Xlh
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 77
dr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud of

new one on my arm.
Old 3rd September 2012
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2004
Captain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to all

Top right arm. Newest one but just the outline and and a little shading done so far. Nowhere near finished.

Bottom right arm. Old crappy cell pics from a few years back. It and the top will all be tied together into a full sleeve.

Know Thy Hog

Old 4th September 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1978
groundhog is an unknown quantity at this point

Very Nice work
Old 6th September 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X Forty Eight
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
cpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud of

Old 2nd October 2012
Ride free, RubyRed

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883 > SE 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1999
wandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant futurewandrur has a brilliant future

Don't you hate when the completion of a tattoo gets postponed over and over again? I've got a sleeve that is probably 75% done and hasn't had work on it since May (I think?). I had some things that required my time and money over the summer, and now I've got school stuff that I need to stay focused on for the next 6-8 weeks (and which has taken all of my free time and attention since August).

But it's getting closer. Hopefully my artist will still remember my name.

The project bike:
1999 1200 XLH--Currently on indefinite hold... Custom Led Sled frame--4" up, 2" out; Baker/Vulcan chain conversion; Buell 17" rear wheel...
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s...d.php?t=708796
Old 4th October 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 1957
IronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really niceIronBob57 is just really nice

Just about done. Still need some touching up and then its on to the next area.
Old 4th October 2012
Amateur Hour

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Xl
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
madnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant future

Looks good iron bob, real good
Know Thy Hog