The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Styles > Chopper & Bobber Talk
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Chopper & Bobber Talk Talk about your Sportster motorcycle chopper or bobber!!.

Members Birthdays
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
jcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud of

I can't wait to see how this bike looks when you finally get it together. I have only "built" 1 bike. When I started I was making way more money than I needed by the end of the build (bout 6 years later) I was making 1/8 of what I was making prior to starting the project. Hence it taking me so long. However it was still worth waiting for. Good luck.
Old 19th September 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: paugcho rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 09
youngvet91 is an unknown quantity at this point

great build, ill be checking in on it often, theres nothin else to do here in afganistan on your down time. the incomming thing cracks me up. we play jokes on eachother by throwing rocks at the buildings and hitting the wall with sledge hammers. its hilarious to watch people run for the bunker
Old 22nd September 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 86 Sporty
tauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the rough

I'm a vet too but older (airborne). Now I have to do something for you man. It's a bummer being posted so far like that with nothing to do on the down time.
Things have been slow here for multiple reasons. I'm waiting for the title to the motor still and need to get the rear hub to the wheel guy for lacing. I'll take the hub in tomorrow (Sunday) and as soon as it comes back I'll show you a roller. Then there's the cost of buying airtime!!!. I was using my phone to log on to the internet. Bad idea. Cost me big when I never had bucks but now I have DSL. What a pleasure. You won't believe this, you guys have a drought in the US. Corn is in short supply right?. All our food prices rose because of the drought over there. Go figure. I'll post as soon as I can with pics. Keep your head down brother.
Old 22nd September 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: paugcho rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 09
youngvet91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im in the 173rd and was previously in the 82nd, been a paratrooper for more than three years and became jumpmaster qualified last fall. AIRBORNE brother, keep up the good work
Old 22nd September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha MT-01
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
Mong deSade will become famous soon enoughMong deSade will become famous soon enoughMong deSade will become famous soon enoughMong deSade will become famous soon enoughMong deSade will become famous soon enoughMong deSade will become famous soon enough

Awesome work, can't wait to see the scoot in all it's glory
Old 26th September 2012
Greasemonkey

poormansharley is on a distinguished roadpoormansharley is on a distinguished road

excellent build just read all 31 pages and all i can say is wow you do great work

poorman
Sponsored Links
Old 27th September 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom Chopper
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Reaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of lightReaction Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I just read all 31 pages and am up to speed.

tauruck, you are one very talented individual. I have always had a fascination with building things and am currently working on finishing my bike project, but now I sit here in awe of yours. The work you are doing is an inspiration to me, and by reading the other replies, to many others. I hope that your work load is favorable and your bike progress can continue. I am looking forward to seeing this project completed.
Old 5th September 2013
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: NA
Sportster/Buell Year: NA
Unfinished_Projects is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome build. Any updates?
Old 5th September 2013
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1460C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: XL1200R
Other Motorcycle Year: 2004
sportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not sure what Mikey has been up to, his computer time was very limited and he hasn't answered the E-mails I've sent as well. Might have to have "Francois" run up and look in on him.
I.B.A.#26543, Growing old-Mandatory/ Growing up-optional. Men do not quit playing because they get old, they get old because they stop playing!

The XL Forum Sportsterpedia:
http://sportsterpedia.com/doku.php/start