The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Figure Machine  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
DK Customs
CV Performance
Figure Machine
Dead Creek Cycles

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2010
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Ironhead
Sportster/Buell Year: 1973
MIKE93SVT is on a distinguished roadMIKE93SVT is on a distinguished road
Default where to find a 12" approx tall classic harley #1 style sticker/decal for my bike?

so i have a rather wide tank on my ironhead. it has dual caps on both sides. i'd like to break the center of the tank up with a classic NO. 1 decal in red white and blue. i'm looking for one that is about 12 inches tall and 5in wide. have room to go anyway with both measurements. if you know of a place that can offer something close please let me know. egay has one that is 8in tall. but that doesn't quite fill the area. i would like one that is clear with outlines instead of the whole solid color. but i'm flexable.

thanks,
mike
Old 29th October 2010
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
POUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the rough

I was looking around and found bout the same as you. Do you have a sign shop or something like that close to ya? Maybe the way to go, then you get it exactly how you want.