The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion > Jokes and Funnies
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Jokes and Funnies Post your jokes and funnie stuff here. Please keep it clean!

Members Birthdays
gp9739 (70), danbango (67), andyman1958 (56), 55 Jr (53), Love2FixIt (45), keywan (43), C Dubya (40), CA71xlch (39)
Ironworks Magazine
Lowbrow Customs
Get Lowered
Foxcreek Leather

Superbrace

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th November 2010
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 03
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLCH 1000
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1977
Other Motorcycle Model: Road King
Other Motorcycle Year: '02
DBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to allDBH is a name known to all
Default How to find Inner Peace....

I am passing this on to you all because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates, and a half bottle of scotch.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
Pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriveing safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather slideing in sideways, "Jack" in one hand and a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screamin "Holy shit what a ride!"

Life is all about "Faster horses, Younger Women, Older Whiskey, And more Money" Thank you, Tom T Hall

“A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. Which would include their own government.”
– George Washington
Old 26th November 2010
Poser Extraordinaire

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R Stage 0.5
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Cushman Lowrider
Other Motorcycle Model: Briggs & Stratton Chopper
Sleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like you had the munchies.
Did you finish off half a bag of weed too?
Old 26th November 2010
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger (SOLD)
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDL
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
G-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to allG-man1965 is a name known to all

I spy me a half bottle of Jack Daniels on the bar that needs finishing.
Old 26th November 2010
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Bob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond repute

Dr. Phil is the man!
Old 26th November 2010
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1984
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL 1200
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: BMW R80ST
Other Motorcycle Year: 1984
DEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant futureDEEP DIVER has a brilliant future

Damm, I got a half finished wall to paint!!!!

BARRY

RED BLACK AND CHROME
AND IT GETS ME HOME
Know Thy Hog

Old 26th November 2010
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
flashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to beholdflashedwards is a splendid one to behold

Although I agree with your interpretation of what Dr. Phil said...this time..I don't usually follow his advice. I mean the guy is on his 4th or 5th wife...he can't know all that much, if he did he would still be a bachelor.
Flash

2009 XL1200N Nightster...SE Heavy Breather>SE SP black slip-ons w/modified Cycle Shack baffles>Speedway Instruments MicroTach+>Super Brace>Kriss headlight modulator. Willie G skulls @ gas cap,derby and timer>Misc. black nut and bolt covers>Garage Leathers solo bag>Mustang Vintage 12.5" solo seat>LED taillights>10.75" RK air shocks>G2 Ergonomics Quick Turn throttle>Power Commander V>Giving 10R12 plugs a try.

76 HP X 79 TQ

Ol' Dirtbeard of the Cracked Craniums MC
Old 26th November 2010
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL50 0596 Black
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: E-Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
Bob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like good advice. Chance to get rid of my old prescriptions.

Sportys tend to keep getting faster the longer you own them.
Old 26th November 2010
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xls roadster rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1979
hasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura about

So what if you finish everything and still no peace?
Old 26th November 2010
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda XR250r
Other Motorcycle Year: 90
floorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselme0 View Post
So what if you finish everything and still no peace?
Let the wife finish it all, then you'll either get peace, or a piece, one or the other.
Old 26th November 2010
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xls roadster rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1979
hasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by floorit View Post
Let the wife finish it all, then you'll either get peace, or a piece, one or the other.
Now That'advice!!
Know Thy Hog