The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > United States of America > Southwest > Colorado
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
qrtsteve (60), johnboy (45), bmonty72 (42), superscythe (41), grahamc (29)
883 Sportster
Superbrace.com
Sky Smith Insurance
Licks Holiday

Sky Smith Insurance

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th December 2010
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R again!
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Doc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud of
Default Recommendations (Denver area)

Hey guys, I want to put either black stripes or a checkerboard on my fenders and tank. Looking for recommendations on a painter/decaler (is that a word?) in the metro area. Need someone that is knowledgeable about the process, options and can help me decide which style to use. Thanks.
Old 4th December 2010
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

I would get a Hold of waycoolsportster he is not in your area but does great work
Old 5th December 2010

Doc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud ofDoc45 has much to be proud of

I appreciate the lead but really want to deal with someone local.
Old 8th December 2010
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883l
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: flstf
Other Motorcycle Year: 1999
bobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enoughbobjeep will become famous soon enough

I'm curious to what other people would recommend, or what you end up going with after you decide. I used to work with someone that had his goldwing painted by these guys...
http://www.chipmagic.biz/

When I got my fatboy I was told these guys painted the ghost flames on it, which I really like, and have had it bookmarked until funds come in.
http://www.allteriormotive.com/

Hope it helps.

Cheers.
Old 9th December 2010

Thanks for those. When I decide what to do I'll post up.

Ride safe.
Know Thy Hog