The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Motor Stage  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE & BUELL MOTORCYCLE FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION > Dealers, Stealers, Indys and Parts Dealers
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Dealers, Stealers, Indys and Parts Dealers Who did good by you and who did bad by you

Members Birthdays
spatial.hd, cress (56), tomheck2112 (47), Marks98Sporty (47), hdsportster71 (43), jmhurt (36), Tros (30)
Sky Smith Insurance
Lowbrow Customs
Energy One Clutches
NRHS Performance Long 2

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th April 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
etrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the roughetrigan is a jewel in the rough

i aways buy stuff from rob's and it's the fastest shipping on ebay i've ever seen (i'm from Brazil).
sometimes, even if they don't have it, i usually send them an e-mail and ask for the part.

received my v&h competition, my joker machine air filter and many other things with no problem...
Old 27th April 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
worn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrigan View Post
i aways buy stuff from rob's and it's the fastest shipping on ebay i've ever seen (i'm from Brazil).
sometimes, even if they don't have it, i usually send them an e-mail and ask for the part.

received my v&h competition, my joker machine air filter and many other things with no problem...
Did you even read this thread before posting this?
Old 13th May 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

worn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of lightworn is a glorious beacon of light

Another 1000 views, back to the top.
Check this guy's feedback!
Old 21st August 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

15,000 views! that calls for a vindictive bump to the top for maximum exposure.
Old 3rd September 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C ...traded...
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883...sold...
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: Switchback
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
Francois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant future

Just saw that Rob 23 is no longer a registered e bay member anymore!!
Know Thy Hog

Old 3rd September 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Skeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really niceSkeezix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois View Post
Just saw that Rob 23 is no longer a registered e bay member anymore!!
Hmmmm.....coincidence????
Probably not.
How does that saying go,
"Good riddance to bad rubbish."
Old 3rd September 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

You're right, just had a look, he is no longer a registered user on Ebay.
robw23 is his second ebay ID, maybe he's going to pop under a new name? His website is still open.
Old 11th September 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Big Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really niceBig Rob is just really nice

Brizilian guy must have been to busy getting a bikini wax to read the whole thread !!lol but i wasnt so i definantly wont order anything from them!
Old 11th September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1979
Other Motorcycle Model: suzuki gs1000
Other Motorcycle Year: 1980
Mental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really niceMental2 is just really nice

I asked him on Facebook why he was no longer selling on eBay and he said because he can offer better deals n prices threw his website.
Old 13th September 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental2 View Post
I asked him on Facebook why he was no longer selling on eBay and he said because he can offer better deals n prices threw his website.
Or, through his website there is no "feedback" therefore no public record of his screw ups.
Know Thy Hog