I've been cruising this site for a while now and have noticed all the separate (and one big combined) threads about your bike with pictures of certain places or things. What about a game to really challenge getting out and taking pics with a lot of different things that change each time a challenge is met? I give you The Motorcycle Picture Game. Now I'm not gonna act like this is my idea as I am copying it straight from another motorcycle forum but it's a great idea and a lot of fun. (and forgive me if there is already a thread like this but I did search and didn't find one.) Here's the rules...
Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted
1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.
3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.
4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.
5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.
6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge has been named. (no pics you just happened to have of said challenge)
7) No setting up challenges you know people cant win. Example - don't ask for a pic with something specific to where you live that others can't easily find in their area.
8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
-challenges involving other people
9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
10) You can post with any bike you would like but of course H-D's or Buell's are preferred.
Here's a sample to get us started...
Say the challenge was next to a road sign...
NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike beside a cop car!