The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Mother Road Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Zanzibar, stvmike (60), Leroywulf (56), Erik (53), SoCal Harley (48), drew96 (36), Reverend_d (34)
NRHS Performance Long 2
Superbrace.com
Bison Motorsports
Energy One Clutches

Figure Machine
Tags
photography, pics, riding

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th May 2012
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Mop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to allMop Bucket is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsxl1200 View Post

Ha! I did it.
New challenge...bike next to gas pump.
sent from Narnia using 2 cups and a string.

On the rules thing, do you need to first take the picture of your bike next to the challenge or just state a challenge. Another forum, you complete the challenge and then take a picture next to the next challenge for someone else to duplicate.
Old 24th May 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 883H Led Sled Hardtail
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
HellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to allHellHammer132 is a name known to all

I need to get Tapatalk for this, I am going to be bummed if I take the time to take a picture next to something and then upload to photobucket, then the forum and discover that someone else already completed the challenge........ tommorow I will download it, going to shoot for a 400 mile day if everything goes well weather wise. Should be able to knock out a challenge or 2!
Old 24th May 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
scottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mop Bucket View Post
On the rules thing, do you need to first take the picture of your bike next to the challenge or just state a challenge. Another forum, you complete the challenge and then take a picture next to the next challenge for someone else to duplicate.
Apparently not, as the challenger did not post a pic of his next to a cop car. Although, I think that would be a good idea.
New challenge.. Bike next to gas pump.
sent from Narnia using 2 cups and a string.

Last edited by scottsxl1200; 24th May 2012 at 03:22..
Old 24th May 2012
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2004
Captain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to allCaptain Awesomepants is a name known to all

you just go out and do the challenge that was named by the last person, then name what you want to see done. you dont have to do it first.

NEXT CHALLENGE: your bike next to a gas pump...

Past Challenge - Completed by

1- Next to a cop car - scottsxl1200
2- Next to a gas pump -
Old 26th May 2012
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe I rode in the rain and still beat you guys

Next Challenge, your bike next to some Awesome pants

Last edited by AsSeenOnTV; 26th May 2012 at 18:37..
Know Thy Hog

Old 26th May 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: hugger 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 96
kgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nicekgi4x4 is just really nice

awsome pants? What do those look like?
Old 26th May 2012
Banned

AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

here ya go:

Click to View Search Results for awesum pants - Google Search awesum pants - Google Search

Next challenge, Post your bike next to some awesum pants
Old 26th May 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Wreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to all

Awesome pants seem to be anything lame or out there?? If that's the case here you go, A male customer left these behind at work.

Next: Your bike next to a piece of farm machinery. Natural surroundings please, not at a dealer.
Old 26th May 2012
Banned

Nice pants that aren't yours, Wreck

Next: Your bike next to a piece of farm machinery. Natural surroundings please, not at a dealer.
Old 26th May 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Wreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to all

Those things are absolutley not mine. The only reason they even made it home is for one of my kids to use as a sewing project.

Does this look like a guy that would wear those?

Know Thy Hog