The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Styles > Sportster Motorcycle Project
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Members Birthdays
jojo, 5lv (66), BobbyB (60), BigBrotherWatching (52), black1200r (45), Jnomad72 (42), michigan113 (39), xl1200c (33)
Biltwell
Burly
Fix My Hog
Sky Smith Insurance

Motor Stage

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 converted to 1212
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Radcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of light
Default New paint scheme

Here is what it use to look like

What I have now. Let me know what you guys think. I am liking it a lot.

Old 19th June 2012
JESTER SYNDICATE

Sportster/Buell Model: NRHS Stage II 1250-R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Rico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to go wrong with a classic color like that. Looking forward to seeing it all back together.
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 11
Other Motorcycle Model: Road King Police
Other Motorcycle Year: 09
oreocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud of

+1 on the color, I like it a lot.
Old 19th June 2012
Retired Hasbeen

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FXST Softail Standard
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FLSTF Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 1999
Stairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond repute

I like the color. Let's have one of those Guinnesses sitting by the door and talk about it.

I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 converted to 1212
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Radcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of lightRadcheck86 is a glorious beacon of light

Plenty of cold Michigan micro brews in the garage fridge to drink. Being teasing me since I am on antibiotics after i decided to cut my thumb in half with a box cutter last week.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
Know Thy Hog

Old 19th June 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
usetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really niceusetheBFH is just really nice

Can't go wrong with olive and black.
Old 19th June 2012
XLF LIFEMEMBER Im retired

Sportster/Buell Model: XL50 0596 Black
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: E-Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
Bob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to beholdBob F is a splendid one to behold

My doctor said 2 beers would be OK while on antibiotics.

Sportys tend to keep getting faster the longer you own them.
Old 19th June 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLX-61
Sportster/Buell Year: 1983
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CL350
Other Motorcycle Year: 1969
83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of83XLX has much to be proud of

I like it! There's a nice retro vibe with those colors.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it (especially if you don't know what you're doing). Most Sportster problems are owner-induced.
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the new look !
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
trainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant futuretrainman has a brilliant future

Lookin good!!!
Know Thy Hog