The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum MOTOSPORT  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Frame Mount EVO Sportster Talk (1986-2003 models)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Fix My Hog
S&S Cycle
Energy One Clutches
Energy One Clutches

Get Lowered

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
AREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enough
Default Show your Solo Seat, that fits without Modification

Hey Guys and Girls...

you've read what I want to see. I am thinkin about a new Solo Seat. Would be great if it fits without any Modification on the 86-03 Models.

Lets see, where you rest your A..!
Old 21st July 2012
Senior Chief Know It All 3rd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 883/1200 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1992
Other Motorcycle Model: Bonneville
Other Motorcycle Year: 1971
einheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really niceeinheit 13 is just really nice

Have no pic, yet, but a Lepera bare bones w/gel.
Old 21st July 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 S/ sold
Sportster/Buell Year: 1996
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki M109R/ totaled
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
wilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant futurewilkin4 has a brilliant future

Mustang vintage solo, fit with no problems.

Last edited by wilkin4; 22nd July 2012 at 23:54..
Old 21st July 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

Lepera bare bones = my eye balls vibrate at 65mph it took a while to break it in or my ass got tougher.

this was a two up stock. I carved it down with a butcher knife while watching CSI.lol! It isn't as pretty but WAY more comfortable

Old 22nd July 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
debster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to alldebster is a name known to all

Mustang solo. Fit right out of the box.

RIP MrJimi... miss you.

2000 XLH 883 Hugger
Know Thy Hog

Old 22nd July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Hugger-1200 top end
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: HD Panhead
Other Motorcycle Year: 1956
PanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the roughPanheadBill is a jewel in the rough

Look good - that's the first thing I'm doing to mine when I have the funds - a solo seat. The two-up seat on mine now is super-comfy, but just looks out of place, it's way too big.

Bill
Old 22nd July 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

there is a solo seat I have seen...... look uo corpsevett on this forum. He has a nice looking solo seat on his. It is a thin seat but it keeps in line with the tank well,making the bikes line flow nice.
Old 22nd July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
AREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enoughAREA will become famous soon enough

Hope, he chimes in here and shows us....
Old 22nd July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Conversion
Sportster/Buell Year: 1991
welshturk will become famous soon enoughwelshturk will become famous soon enoughwelshturk will become famous soon enoughwelshturk will become famous soon enoughwelshturk will become famous soon enoughwelshturk will become famous soon enough

Standard Sporty seat. Trimed down at the back, extended at the front and recovered by www.chaoscustom.co.uk

Old 22nd July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDB-Sturgis
Other Motorcycle Year: 1991
KelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightKelticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by debster View Post
Mustang solo. Fit right out of the box.

That is a great colour of your bike........ love the red,.....
Know Thy Hog