The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
RYCA Motors
Superbrace
RYCA Motors
DK Customs

RYCA Motors

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd July 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
XLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud of
Default I need suggestions for a Wedding Toast.

A buddy of mine is getting married and I need a good wedding toast. I'd appreciate some good ideas.
Ricor test rider for IAS Shocks, Intiminators and Vibranators. Works Dual Rate fork springs, fork brace, Avon Venom X tires, loosen drive belt, and set frame rails level to floor. Read the "7 Pages of Suspension" thread in the Suspension Sticky Index to learn how to fix your suspension.
Old 22nd July 2012
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: sold
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1997 1200 sporty
big andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to allbig andy is a name known to all

usually you give a short speech about your buddy how long you have known him and his future wife .Maybe how you met him .How much it means to you to have him as a buddy .What he has done for you over the years .Just some ideas for you
Old 22nd July 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1250 Hammer Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Gcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big andy View Post
usually you give a short speech about your buddy how long you have known him and his future wife .Maybe how you met him .How much it means to you to have him as a buddy .What he has done for you over the years .Just some ideas for you
Very good advice.
Also remember to smile. As long as you're smiling and talking the bride, groom and guests will like the toast.

Enjoy yourself.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading . "
--Thomas Jefferson

Hammer Performance 1250 kit w/ 30* Reverse Dome Pistons, Smash Level 883 Heads w/ 1.770 Intake/ 1.615 Exhaust & PAC Alloy Beehive Spring Pack, Impact 560 Lift Cams, Hammer Billet Aluminum Intake Manifold, Air Hammer Naked Billet Air Cleaner w/ 3" K&N Element, Mikuni HSR 42, Dynatek 2000P Ignition, Energy One Clutch w/ 15% Diaphram, Muller Power Clutch, Basanni Road Rage 2-1 Exhaust w/ 4" Performance Machine Billet Tip. Drag Specialties 8-Bolt Encapsulated Rotor, Cycle Electric Regulator and Stator.
Old 22nd July 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 R
XLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud of

Good ideas, but I'm looking for something to get people rolling on the floor laughing.
Old 22nd July 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
nixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to allnixl12 is a name known to all

both of the above...NOT the time to tell " about the time that we almost both..."
show some class, bridesmaids are all watching
Know Thy Hog

Old 22nd July 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1250 Hammer Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Gcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLXR View Post
Good ideas, but I'm looking for something to get people rolling on the floor laughing.
Sorry, can't help you there. Maybe search U-Tube.
Old 22nd July 2012
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250
Sportster/Buell Year: '02
Phillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant future

"I'm so happy you found someone to marry you despite the addiction to hookers, cheers to a happy life together"
Old 22nd July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: roadster(just sold)
Other Motorcycle Model: Dyna Street Bob
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
Tone is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres how I started one for me Bro's wedding...I got me piece of paper out then thanked all for being here then I started reading with howya goin my names Tone and im an alcoholic drug user I then apoligised (with a few swear words in it) that it was the wrong speech paper then rolled from there..was a bit of an ice breaker I found and a good intro for a big night.
Old 22nd July 2012
Poser Extraordinaire

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R Stage 0.5
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Cushman Lowrider
Other Motorcycle Model: Briggs & Stratton Chopper
Sleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I had somewhat of a shotgun wedding in her hometown up north. Her sister was the only one in her family I had meet before the wedding day. My parents, siblings and other relatives that could make it there came but it was mostly her very large, extended Italian family and friends who attended. Last minute I asked my brother to be my best man, he would have been my first choice anyway, we're close. He's somewhat of a smart ass...like me, and my wife was looking pretty -I LUV XLF!--I LUV XLF!--I LUV XLF!--I LUV XLF!-ing hot back in those days.
After all the typical ceremonial props and well wishes for the bride and groom. My brother raises his glass, looks at my wife and say to the crowd "The only bad thing about being the best man is you don't get a chance to prove it."
The room goes quiet...and the look of shock on their faces (priceless)...we looked at each other and start laughing our asses off.
Now that's how you make a toast.
Old 22nd July 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
MRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to all

In mine, I am including one funny short short story about something i did with each the bride and groom.

a quick best of luck, some other nice thing, and yeah.
Know Thy Hog