The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Gun Talk
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Gun Talk Talk about guns and gun related issues.

Members Birthdays
Dead Creek Cycles
Motor Stage
Fix My Hog
Motor Stage

Bison Motorsports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th July 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 883-1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Hogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Good news for Maryland residents!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...0&denied=1
Old 28th July 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
PiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud of

hallelujah, perhaps this state is headed in the right direction after all.

Alright, going to need some advice on a good conceal carry piece, as well as holster. Let's lean more towards the inexpensive side.
Old 28th July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
bobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Maryland residents from a Louisiana concealed carry permit holder!

Bob
Old 28th July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
bobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of lightbobscogin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiousDevil View Post

Alright, going to need some advice on a good conceal carry piece, as well as holster. Let's lean more towards the inexpensive side.
My "carry" gun is a Keltec PF9. Have a look at one.

Bob
Old 28th July 2012
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobscogin View Post
My "carry" gun is a Keltec PF9. Have a look at one.

Bob
I've got a Kel Tec too, but I went with a .32. (girls bike, girls gun, you know...)
Know Thy Hog

Old 28th July 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 883-1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Hogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiousDevil View Post

I have the Ruger LC9 and you will never regret going with a CrossBreed Holster. I got the gun for $360 and the holster (lifetime warranty) for $80.

I think they are a great combo.

Old 28th July 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 89
jaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I've got a Kel Tec too, but I went with a .32. (girls bike, girls gun, you know...)
i have the same gun for my personal carry piece. (NH) has concealed carry permits too), the way i see it is i've got 7 chances to put a hole in you, then i'll throw it at you with great viggor if you still standing.
Old 28th July 2012
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymo View Post
... i'll throw it at you with great viggor if you still standing.
And you know that's gonna leave a mark!
Old 28th July 2012
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
SpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanDen has a reputation beyond repute

I read somewhere that the US is about to sign an international agreemeent that would force us to submit to the same laws as other European countries and we will lose our right to own weapons. Period. And we will have absolutely no say whatsoever about it. I have to find this and see if I can post it here.

"If you're looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Old Bubba of the Booze Junkies MC
Old 28th July 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 89
jaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nicejaymo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanDen View Post
I read somewhere that the US is about to sign an international agreemeent that would force us to submit to the same laws as other European countries and we will lose our right to own weapons. Period. And we will have absolutely no say whatsoever about it. I have to find this and see if I can post it here.
It'll never pass. Violation of constatutional rights, if its a vote thing anyway.
Know Thy Hog