The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum CV Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Cherrylady2 (58), kkbii (51), Cholo, Quebeker, poboy_27 (43), jay 21 (41), Matt-04-883 (40), timhypo (39), harleybuell2000 (38), Biker-Dale (36)
Energy One Clutches
Foxcreek Leather
NHRS Performance
S&S Cycle

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th August 2012
Peat moss

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Had the first big birds and bees talk with son

We were watching Avatar and the " subject " was apparent not graphically mind you.

He is 11.5 and i asked if he understood what it meant, where babies come from.

He told me " dad i know about sex...it's when males and females intermix dna and produce another human ".

I was a little shocked and told him " that's er ah..a good start we will work on that later ", chuckling.

Do you want any more popcorn?

No i am good, he replied.

Good to have a Vulcan for a son sometimes.
Old 18th August 2012
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: fxdc
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
cherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant futurecherokee jim has a brilliant future

Old 18th August 2012
Peat moss

Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Kid cracks me up....like it was...no shit Jim.
Old 18th August 2012
Senior Chief Know It All 3rd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1976
JBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud ofJBGoode has much to be proud of

Damn, at 11 1/2 that boy knows more about sex than most adults!

I never got the talk, granted I didn't have a dad around, but when I'd stay the night at my best friends house, he had channel 99 all blurry but sometimes it'd come in good enough to catch a boob or a v
Old 18th August 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Other Motorcycle Model: Road King
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
drd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to beholddrd1135 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure he will eventually be very pleased with the details of the intermix process.
Know Thy Hog

Old 18th August 2012
Peat moss

That is why i told him...good start.

Now if after 60 years he needs a battle for a wife...i may worry.
Old 18th August 2012
Assistant Administrator

Sportster/Buell Model: 1212 conversion/497 cams
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
xena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond repute

Yep believe it they know everything at a young age these days.
That's why there are ten year old girls having babies.
I don't envy you Ire. Didn't even know you had a kid that young.

XLF Rules/Guidelines

XLF Guidelines II
*¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•--->Xena
1212 Conversion 10:1 CR
SE 497 Cams
Python 3 Slip ons
TC88A running Xena's Black Panther Map

My 1212 Conversion Thread
XL Forum Members Map

Old 18th August 2012
Dazed and Confused

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
llsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to behold

Oh man, you are in a world of hurt!! When he thinks he knows everything, he may actually be close!! That is one thing I fear about my daughter growing up. It seems like with the abundance of technology these days, kids really are learning everything at younger and younger ages! Its okay though, I could explain the process at 3 yrs old!! But then again, my parents teach that stuff for a living!!! Good luck man!!

Smoke

Whats worse than not knowing: thinking you know!
Old 18th August 2012
Peat moss

I have been honest with him always, little farker takes it in stride.

I can freak him out with love in front of his friends....a hug in front is a big no no.

Too bad, so sorry your dad.
Old 18th August 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 883-1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Hogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant future

When I decided to have the talk with my son, he said, "Dad, I know where you're going with this and I'm good"