The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lickscycles  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up) For 2007 and above Sportsters

Members Birthdays
go2fast (61), SixMilesFromHell (56), thespis (56), julian (52), chopperdave (50), shawn4057 (42), KC_Sporty_Gal (40), david04883 (32)
Lowbrow Customs
Get Lowered
Licks Cycles
Get Lowered

S&S Cycle

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th September 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X "48"
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
YOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura about

Stupid question....every bike I see, whether it's custom or stockish, still has those stupid HD stickers all over the frame downtube. I mighta kinda peeled every single sticker off mine. Surely I devalued the bike by about $19,000. lol
Old 5th September 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
tedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura abouttedg has a spectacular aura about

That's where the VIN is. I did that to a bike years ago. Ended up sitting in a parking lot for an hour waiting for some cops with nothing better to do decide I had'nt stole it.
Old 5th September 2012
Flat Track Racer

YOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura aboutYOURADHERE has a spectacular aura about

VIN is also stamped on the neck. I read the sticker and didn't see anything that I deemed important.
Old 5th September 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Forty Eight
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Japexican is on a distinguished roadJapexican is on a distinguished roadJapexican is on a distinguished road

That was the first thing i took off when i removed the engine!
Old 6th September 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X Forty Eight
cpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud ofcpracing519 has much to be proud of

I ripped all my stickers off of the tubes also. Vin is stamped in the kneck and I also have the vin sticker stuck onto a piece of paper and stashed in my solo bag.

2010 Slacker Garage Shop (SgS) built Forty Eight
Know Thy Hog

Old 6th September 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Hutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking of stickers... I was bored in the garage today and was sick of looking at the lame factory cleared tank decals.

I traced out a template of the side of the tank and cut out a decal for each side.

I used some left over black vinyl from my motocross number plate backgrounds.

Looks pretty good for now, until I decide my tank situation. Best part is it cost me nothing, and zero downtime.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk
Old 6th September 2012
Flat Track Racer

So I was doing my usual Craigslist troll and came across a 2 up seat for sale. They said it was a factory seat but I knew it wasn't. I ended up scoring this Sundowner seat for $90. It's not as ugly as I expected, didn't ride on it yet but it's like a couch. This will ONLY be used when taking the girlfriend out or if I'm going on a long ride and decide to be a bitch about it lol. Pretty happy with my score.

Old 6th September 2012
Flat Track Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch08 View Post
Speaking of stickers... I was bored in the garage today and was sick of looking at the lame factory cleared tank decals.

I traced out a template of the side of the tank and cut out a decal for each side.

I used some left over black vinyl from my motocross number plate backgrounds.

Looks pretty good for now, until I decide my tank situation. Best part is it cost me nothing, and zero downtime.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I didn't see your reply last night but that looks alot better.
Old 7th September 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLD Switchback
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2012
Other Motorcycle Year: 1979
CrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOURADHERE View Post
So I was doing my usual Craigslist troll and came across a 2 up seat for sale. They said it was a factory seat but I knew it wasn't. I ended up scoring this Sundowner seat for $90. It's not as ugly as I expected, didn't ride on it yet but it's like a couch. This will ONLY be used when taking the girlfriend out or if I'm going on a long ride and decide to be a bitch about it lol. Pretty happy with my score.

For some reason your pics never show up for me, but if I quote your post I can see the photobucket link. What gives?
Old 7th September 2012
Flat Track Racer

No idea. You're not the first person to have problems with my photobucker pics.
Know Thy Hog